Please read these Terms before using LauraMac, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) products (the “Services”). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Services. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Services.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents, and other intellectual property rights (both registered and unregistered) in and on the Services, this website and all related content belong to us and/or third parties (which may include you or other users). We reserve all of our rights in the Services, this website and all related content. Nothing in these Terms grants you a right or license to use any trademark, design right, or copyright owned or controlled by us or any other third party except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- The Services may contain links to third-party web sites or services that we do not own or control. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- While LauraMac makes every attempt to provide accurate information on this website, LauraMac and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the Services or on this website, and related graphics published on this website, for any purpose. All such information and related graphics are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. LauraMac and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall LauraMac and/or its respective contributors be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website.
- The information and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. LauraMac and/or its respective contributors may periodically update or remove information and graphics on this website at any time and without notice.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.